It is back in the weekend, and here are what I did,
1. Went to have a haircut, and buy some groceries
2. Went to clean the apartment.
3. Went swimming for 30 minutes non stop, a bit crowded today
4. Hang all the washing
5. Went to Surrey Hills to clean the first bedroom wall, then I clean some of living room wall, and the living room windows, it was quite filthy
6. Ironing all the pillow cases, quilt cover and bed sheet while watching “Blood sucking bastard”. It was a low budget movie about vampire in the office. Pretty bad movie. Then I also watched “Black Hat” but only half way through, it is about hacker that cause chaos, by exploding a power plant and shorting soy bean price.
I woke up the usual time and quickly get ready and watered the pomegranate tree that I had “Air layered”. I’m not too sure whether the tree will survived. Then I did the following :
1. Mow the front and the back lawn, and also weed the side
2. Went to clean the apartment, it is quite dirty, so it took a while.
3. Went swimming for 20 minutes nonstop, while waiting for the laundry to finish.
4. Went home to hang all the washing because it was a good day with the sun or all day.
5. Went to Surrey Hills to clean the ceiling, also clean the back bedroom window outside. Jerry came to pickup more stuff from the garage.
6. Went home to pick up all the clothes that I hang to dry.
7. Ironing the bed sheets, quilt cover, pillows cases and all my shirt while watching “Batman Bad Blood”, it was an animated with the story of batman gone missing, and being brain washed, by his crazy ex-girlfriend who is the mom of Robin and try to take over the world.
Today I went back to work, so most of the day is gone preparing data for auditors review. In the morning I check up on the pomegranate plant. It looks worse than the day before, so I just keep watering it.
Here are the things that I did after work
1. Find and pack up games that needs room be sent via mail
2. Went to clean the apartment
3. Went swimming half an hour non stop while waiting for the Landry to finish
4. Hang the laundry when I get home, it seems like one of my neighbor is having a party, so noisy
I’m at the office talking to Ben from accounts. He is planning to swim around the trenches that is surrounding the office. The quality of the water in there was questionable. But he didn’t really care. He was waiting for the right moment.