I started the day with looking after the pomegranate tree that I just “Air layered”. I’m watering it to make sure that it can survive. Here are the list of things that I had done :
1. Hang all the bed sheets and quilt cover because the sun is out
2. Fix mom’s broken coffee grinder. The usual problem, the safety switch is clogged up with guff, so I cleaned it up with baking soda and vinegar solution
3. Went to my brother’s place and catching up with old mates from Belawan
4. Start air layering another pomegranate branch.
5. Trim down a tree at the front where I hang the Christmas light, after taking down the Christmas light of course
6. Clean up the back patio of Surrey Hills, and clean the hall way with sugar soap
7. Iron all the bed sheets and quilt cover and pillowcases while watching “Ant man and the Wasp”
Quite a list of things, quite proud of myself.