Day 5 star started to drag on a little bit, so here is what I had accomplished.
1. Taking Mom to the Eye and Ear hospital for her eye injection. Yeah sounds quite scary
2. Went to buy some bed sheets
3. Drive Mom to the market and while waiting, getting her prescription medications
4. Post a parcel on behalf of Wifey
5. Patch some holes on the wall, I counted about 11 of them.
6. Sorting out old boxes of motherboards, video cards, modem and mobile phone
7. Throw out old letters and keeping all the stamps
8. Ironing the quilt cover and bed sheets while finished watching Zoolander 2.
9. Watched “God of Egypt”, quite a good movie about the life in acient Egypt and search for eternity.
I might not seems alot at the start until I listed it all out. Now I feel much better.