The author of the book “Wait, WHAT?” book, James E. Ryan, spoke about how he never stop to ask questions in life. You need to be asking the right questions. Here are the 5 questions you need to be asking in life.
- Wait, … what?…
- I wonder .. why. I wonder … if
- Couldn’t we at least ….
- How can I help …
- What truly matters?
Bonus questions: Did you get what you want out of this life, even so?
Try asking some of this question in you day today, and see how it effect you in a positive way.
Here are the 10 steps to building a successful online courses.
- Transformation journey for your audience
- Brainstorm the content. Use Post-it 10 – 10 Break and 10 Brainstorm
- Organisation of the idea
- Outline and sharing the outline. Kill what is not necessary
- Pre-sell to 20 people, why?
- Build the Community, e.g.: FB Group
- Build the course, produce the lesson
- Collect feedback from student
- Refine the course to make it great
- Be Confident
Here are the 7 steps on how to be a good coach. If you are coaching someone and you want to make sure they are going to get a good outcome and you also get something in return, here are the steps that you can use.
- Ask them what is on their mind
- Then ask them what else they have in their mind
- Ask what is the real challenge
- Ask them what do they think the problem is, and what do they look to achieve
- How can you help them
- What do you say “NO” to
- What is the most valuable/useful from the coaching session
I hope the above will help you to be a better Coach.