I am back at work, and busy preparing artefacts and organising interviews for Risk Culture survey. Then I went home and did the following:
1. Buy 12 dozen of eggs for Mom
2. Went to clean the apartment
3. Went swimming for 15 minutes non stop
4. Hang all the pillow cases and towels
5. Finished my LED matrix fibonacci clock. You can see it in action below:
I went to work, and busy preparing materials for auditor. On the way back I pick up a tomato and lettuce for my breakfast, before going to my brother’s place for dinner. Then I did the following :
1. Watering the pomegranate plant, it looks very concerning with the hit temperature today.
2. Get the dried bed sheet
3. Went to Surrey Hills to clean the kitchen ceiling and all the kitchen cupboard, also part of the laundry, it was so filthy.
4. Dismantle the shelf where the modem and router used to sit on and start to untangle the cables.
5. Continue the Arduino code for fibonacci clock, I manage to get the minute going, and added the seconds to make it more alive.
It was so hot but the the temperature cools down a bit when I’m jumping to bed.
I woke up the usual time, and preparing to fix the couch. I had also promised mom and my brother to go to temple in South Melbourne.
1. Went to pray in the See Yup temple in South Melbourne, there are two massive roast pork used as offering
2. Went to fix the couch in the apartment, it is a pain, as one of the rivet broke and got stuck, Mom went to have a swim with my brother while waiting for me. I broke the drill bit so can’t finish the job
3. Drop off my Bro at local Aldi, to shop for pizza
4. Hang all the laundry, matras protector, towels and quilt cover, while not forgetting to water the pomegranate plant.
5. Drive my brother to pick up some coffee beans
6. Went back to the apartment with new fresh sets of drill, but broke it again, so I have to make do with what I had done and rivets the belt in.
7. Ironing the quilt cover and pillowcases, while watching “Deadpool 2”, similar to the first, totally not family friendly although, he claimed it to be a family movie, still full of violence and littered with lines from other movies and dark jokes
I’m feel tired after all that, so didn’t get chance to touch the arduino code.
I woke up the usual time and quickly get ready and watered the pomegranate tree that I had “Air layered”. I’m not too sure whether the tree will survived. Then I did the following :
1. Mow the front and the back lawn, and also weed the side
2. Went to clean the apartment, it is quite dirty, so it took a while.
3. Went swimming for 20 minutes nonstop, while waiting for the laundry to finish.
4. Went home to hang all the washing because it was a good day with the sun or all day.
5. Went to Surrey Hills to clean the ceiling, also clean the back bedroom window outside. Jerry came to pickup more stuff from the garage.
6. Went home to pick up all the clothes that I hang to dry.
7. Ironing the bed sheets, quilt cover, pillows cases and all my shirt while watching “Batman Bad Blood”, it was an animated with the story of batman gone missing, and being brain washed, by his crazy ex-girlfriend who is the mom of Robin and try to take over the world.
Judging from all the task, it is not a bad day.
I finished work quickly and there are a bunch of things to do. Finally the wrap up auditors report can be concluded. Then I did the following:
1. Drop some towels to the apartment
2. Water the pomegranate plant. It looks a bit sad, shedding some leaves, I’m wondering whether it will survive.
3. Take all the dried clothes in
4. Went to have dinner at mom’s place, pick up the ladder
5. Went to Surrey Hills to patch up some holes all around getting the surface ready for painting.
6. Ironing quilt cover and bed sheets and pillow cases while watching “Perfect Wedding”, it is such a chick flick. I also folded all the clothes.
7. Continues to work on the fibonacci clock code
I feel very productive today.
It is not a very productive day. I work and then have dinner with colleague because some of us them are leaving. We met up in glen waverley and then had dinner at Thai restaurant called “Paradise Road”. I had Pad Thai noodles, it was ok.
Then I went back home and did the following
1. Recalculating how much paint I need to paint Surrey Hills
2. Pick up some pan cake from mom
3. Designing the fibonacci clock, I got the concept half way
4. Taking all the towels and pillowcases in from hanger and start preparing for the apartment cleaning
5. Put all the dirty clothes is washing machine for tomorrow.
I am also working this day, so time goes by when you had to collect all the artifacts for auditors. I stayed late until close to 7:30 PM trying to assist one of the colleague to do some data analysis.
1. Went to collect bread from Irene
2. Went to Surrey Hills to measure the rooms and calculating the area that I need to paint, also research the paint that I need.
I didn’t get home until close to 12:30 AM. And went to bed straight after watering the pomegranate tree.
Working is not as fun as you think. I had to work late, this is because of the artifacts that we need to prepare for the auditors. So I was preparing water fall charts, qa the data and fix the discrepancy of data. I didn’t went home until close to 8 PM.
1. Went back to finished cleaning Surrey Hills hall way. Also patched up 3 holes in the wall.
2. Send a couple of files to my wife and chatted with my cousin in China about vitamins to be taken while breast feeding.
3. Took the bedsheet and quilt cover and also caring for the pomegranate tree.
Today I went back to work, so most of the day is gone preparing data for auditors review. In the morning I check up on the pomegranate plant. It looks worse than the day before, so I just keep watering it.
Here are the things that I did after work
1. Find and pack up games that needs room be sent via mail
2. Went to clean the apartment
3. Went swimming half an hour non stop while waiting for the Landry to finish
4. Hang the laundry when I get home, it seems like one of my neighbor is having a party, so noisy
5. Continue to draw the DC comic character
Not a bad list of things when you look at it.
I started the day with looking after the pomegranate tree that I just “Air layered”. I’m watering it to make sure that it can survive. Here are the list of things that I had done :
1. Hang all the bed sheets and quilt cover because the sun is out
2. Fix mom’s broken coffee grinder. The usual problem, the safety switch is clogged up with guff, so I cleaned it up with baking soda and vinegar solution
3. Went to my brother’s place and catching up with old mates from Belawan
4. Start air layering another pomegranate branch.
5. Trim down a tree at the front where I hang the Christmas light, after taking down the Christmas light of course
6. Clean up the back patio of Surrey Hills, and clean the hall way with sugar soap
7. Iron all the bed sheets and quilt cover and pillowcases while watching “Ant man and the Wasp”
Quite a list of things, quite proud of myself.