It is back in the weekend, and here are what I did,
1. Went to have a haircut, and buy some groceries
2. Went to clean the apartment.
3. Went swimming for 30 minutes non stop, a bit crowded today
4. Hang all the washing
5. Went to Surrey Hills to clean the first bedroom wall, then I clean some of living room wall, and the living room windows, it was quite filthy
6. Ironing all the pillow cases, quilt cover and bed sheet while watching “Blood sucking bastard”. It was a low budget movie about vampire in the office. Pretty bad movie. Then I also watched “Black Hat” but only half way through, it is about hacker that cause chaos, by exploding a power plant and shorting soy bean price.
Then I went to bed at about 12:30AM.
Last day of work before the weekend, finished most of the scheduling and checking on the documents for auditors. Then I did the following :
1. Went to Surrey Hills to continue patching some imperfections on the walls, sanding back some places that I had patched.
2. Ironing the bed sheet while watching “Iceman 2, the time traveler”. It was a continuation story from Iceman about 4 Ming dynasty warriors who are trapped and frozen in time. And now they can go back home in the past, one would like to save his village, the other would like to take over the world. Not as good as the first one, but still good for a quick movie kick.
Then I went to bed at about 1 AM.
Today I was at work, and checking the documents and sending them to the auditors. When I get back, this is what I did:
1. Pick up bread
2. Went to Surrey Hills to pack the Star Wars miniature model and patch up the final 3 holes and cleaning the wall a bit.
3. Take apart an old Blackberry phone and harvesting the USB connector for my Bluetooth speaker project. I wish I could do something with the lcd screen.
I went to bed at about 1:30 AM.
I also work today, so less things to accomplish, still busy checking the documents for auditors. I found out that the systems that track CPD point called ELMO was completely useless, can’t even provide a good report.
After I came back I did the following :
1. Bring all the bed sheets, pillows cases and towels in.
2. Went to Surrey Hills to clean up the spaghetti network cables, I manage to untangle all of them and also take the rest of the lego bionicle sets and put them all in the box
3. Ironing the pillow cases, bed sheets and quilt cover while watching “Johnny English 2”. The story is about a cyber attack by a tech guy who is trying to take over the world. Mostly funny, but seems to have lost some of the attraction, as there was no fresh idea anymore.
By the time I went to bed it was 12:45 AM.
I am back at work, and busy preparing artefacts and organising interviews for Risk Culture survey. Then I went home and did the following:
1. Buy 12 dozen of eggs for Mom
2. Went to clean the apartment
3. Went swimming for 15 minutes non stop
4. Hang all the pillow cases and towels
5. Finished my LED matrix fibonacci clock. You can see it in action below:
I went to work, and busy preparing materials for auditor. On the way back I pick up a tomato and lettuce for my breakfast, before going to my brother’s place for dinner. Then I did the following :
1. Watering the pomegranate plant, it looks very concerning with the hit temperature today.
2. Get the dried bed sheet
3. Went to Surrey Hills to clean the kitchen ceiling and all the kitchen cupboard, also part of the laundry, it was so filthy.
4. Dismantle the shelf where the modem and router used to sit on and start to untangle the cables.
5. Continue the Arduino code for fibonacci clock, I manage to get the minute going, and added the seconds to make it more alive.
It was so hot but the the temperature cools down a bit when I’m jumping to bed.
I woke up the usual time, and preparing to fix the couch. I had also promised mom and my brother to go to temple in South Melbourne.
1. Went to pray in the See Yup temple in South Melbourne, there are two massive roast pork used as offering
2. Went to fix the couch in the apartment, it is a pain, as one of the rivet broke and got stuck, Mom went to have a swim with my brother while waiting for me. I broke the drill bit so can’t finish the job
3. Drop off my Bro at local Aldi, to shop for pizza
4. Hang all the laundry, matras protector, towels and quilt cover, while not forgetting to water the pomegranate plant.
5. Drive my brother to pick up some coffee beans
6. Went back to the apartment with new fresh sets of drill, but broke it again, so I have to make do with what I had done and rivets the belt in.
7. Ironing the quilt cover and pillowcases, while watching “Deadpool 2”, similar to the first, totally not family friendly although, he claimed it to be a family movie, still full of violence and littered with lines from other movies and dark jokes
I’m feel tired after all that, so didn’t get chance to touch the arduino code.
I woke up the usual time and quickly get ready and watered the pomegranate tree that I had “Air layered”. I’m not too sure whether the tree will survived. Then I did the following :
1. Mow the front and the back lawn, and also weed the side
2. Went to clean the apartment, it is quite dirty, so it took a while.
3. Went swimming for 20 minutes nonstop, while waiting for the laundry to finish.
4. Went home to hang all the washing because it was a good day with the sun or all day.
5. Went to Surrey Hills to clean the ceiling, also clean the back bedroom window outside. Jerry came to pickup more stuff from the garage.
6. Went home to pick up all the clothes that I hang to dry.
7. Ironing the bed sheets, quilt cover, pillows cases and all my shirt while watching “Batman Bad Blood”, it was an animated with the story of batman gone missing, and being brain washed, by his crazy ex-girlfriend who is the mom of Robin and try to take over the world.
Judging from all the task, it is not a bad day.
I finished work quickly and there are a bunch of things to do. Finally the wrap up auditors report can be concluded. Then I did the following:
1. Drop some towels to the apartment
2. Water the pomegranate plant. It looks a bit sad, shedding some leaves, I’m wondering whether it will survive.
3. Take all the dried clothes in
4. Went to have dinner at mom’s place, pick up the ladder
5. Went to Surrey Hills to patch up some holes all around getting the surface ready for painting.
6. Ironing quilt cover and bed sheets and pillow cases while watching “Perfect Wedding”, it is such a chick flick. I also folded all the clothes.
7. Continues to work on the fibonacci clock code
I feel very productive today.
It is not a very productive day. I work and then have dinner with colleague because some of us them are leaving. We met up in glen waverley and then had dinner at Thai restaurant called “Paradise Road”. I had Pad Thai noodles, it was ok.
Then I went back home and did the following
1. Recalculating how much paint I need to paint Surrey Hills
2. Pick up some pan cake from mom
3. Designing the fibonacci clock, I got the concept half way
4. Taking all the towels and pillowcases in from hanger and start preparing for the apartment cleaning
5. Put all the dirty clothes is washing machine for tomorrow.