I was busy renovating my home and make it more presentable. Because I had done it in such a long time. Everyone keep asking, why I haven’t finished it. So I am thinking of sharing some of the lessons learned so that it might help others before they start painting their home.
Lesson 1. Time and effort
You might want to consider whether you had the time to do the painting. Depends on what you are planning to paint it can be time consuming. We all have the same 24 hours in a day. Continue reading →
I finished my breakfast and packed my lunch then I did the following :
1. Tidy up the front yard. Also watering the pomegranate tree, it shows a good sign of recovery.
2. Went to Surrey Hills and patching up the bathroom ceiling. Then I painted second coat on the kitchen ceiling, laundry and toilet. I manage to get 2 coat on the bathroom ceiling too.
3. Get some vegetables and ham from wollies
4. Help tim to fix his Mongo dB by purging assume is the old data so that his unifi server can start. I think it was just sure to the file permission error that it won’t start. I did this while watching Australia open man finals, Djokovic vs Nadal. Djokovic win the title with three straight set. This is quite a quick match.
5. Installing a switch to the Bluetooth speaker, as the touch switch is not really working.
Today is Australia day, I forgot about it completely, until one of my friend reminded me. This is what I did.
1. Went to clean the apartment
2. Was my clothes and hang all the washing
3. Went to Surrey Hills and clean the toilet and laundry and getting it ready for painting
4. Iron the bed sheets, like cases and quilt cover while finished watching “Solo”
5. Tinker around the Bluetooth speaker, it seems that the touch sensor still not working properly, even with the 10pF capacitor. This is done while watching Australia Open women final. Naomi Osaka, win the title, she became no 1.
I am still working and time flies, still checking artefacts, having steering committee and taking minutes. Then when I came back I did the following:
1. Went to Surrey Hills to finished second coat of the master bedroom corner and pay off the first bedroom corner
2. Pick up all the dried linen and towels
3. Went to clean the apartment, taking longer than usual, lots of things to clean
4. Ironing the pillow cases and quilt cover while watching “Ready player one”. It is quite an interesting movie about virtual reality taking aver the real world, which I think absolutely going to happen in the near future.
I went to bed nearly at 2 AM. It was so hot, the temperature is around 30 degree still at the time.
It is back in the weekend, and here are what I did,
1. Went to have a haircut, and buy some groceries
2. Went to clean the apartment.
3. Went swimming for 30 minutes non stop, a bit crowded today
4. Hang all the washing
5. Went to Surrey Hills to clean the first bedroom wall, then I clean some of living room wall, and the living room windows, it was quite filthy
6. Ironing all the pillow cases, quilt cover and bed sheet while watching “Blood sucking bastard”. It was a low budget movie about vampire in the office. Pretty bad movie. Then I also watched “Black Hat” but only half way through, it is about hacker that cause chaos, by exploding a power plant and shorting soy bean price.