I started the day with looking after the pomegranate tree that I just “Air layered”. I’m watering it to make sure that it can survive. Here are the list of things that I had done :
1. Hang all the bed sheets and quilt cover because the sun is out
2. Fix mom’s broken coffee grinder. The usual problem, the safety switch is clogged up with guff, so I cleaned it up with baking soda and vinegar solution
3. Went to my brother’s place and catching up with old mates from Belawan
4. Start air layering another pomegranate branch.
5. Trim down a tree at the front where I hang the Christmas light, after taking down the Christmas light of course
6. Clean up the back patio of Surrey Hills, and clean the hall way with sugar soap
7. Iron all the bed sheets and quilt cover and pillowcases while watching “Ant man and the Wasp”
Quite a list of things, quite proud of myself.
Finally the weekend is here, but there is no time to get bored, plenty of things to do.
1. I started with cleaning both apartment, my plan is to swim in between but I didn’t have time to do so. I started about 10:30 AM I didn’t finish until about 1:30 PM, then I hang most of the washing before going to lunch
2. Went to clean up in Surrey Hill, manage to finish cleaning the first bedroom and getting it ready for painting. I also clean the kitchen window’s glass inside out. Now it looks so much cleaner.
3. Cut the pomegranate branch that I had “Air layed”, and I potted with the putting mix. It seems like a success, it also have 2 pomegranate on the way.
4. Ironing the quilt cover set while watching “Doctor Strange“. It is part of the Avengers series, which explains how Doctor Strange comes about and have the possession of one of the infinity stone.
5. Posting instructables on how to make the Spiderman face mask which is being featured.
I think that was quite a productive day.