I am back at work, and busy preparing artefacts and organising interviews for Risk Culture survey. Then I went home and did the following:
1. Buy 12 dozen of eggs for Mom
2. Went to clean the apartment
3. Went swimming for 15 minutes non stop
4. Hang all the pillow cases and towels
5. Finished my LED matrix fibonacci clock. You can see it in action below:
I went to work, and busy preparing materials for auditor. On the way back I pick up a tomato and lettuce for my breakfast, before going to my brother’s place for dinner. Then I did the following :
1. Watering the pomegranate plant, it looks very concerning with the hit temperature today.
2. Get the dried bed sheet
3. Went to Surrey Hills to clean the kitchen ceiling and all the kitchen cupboard, also part of the laundry, it was so filthy.
4. Dismantle the shelf where the modem and router used to sit on and start to untangle the cables.
5. Continue the Arduino code for fibonacci clock, I manage to get the minute going, and added the seconds to make it more alive.
It was so hot but the the temperature cools down a bit when I’m jumping to bed.
I finished work quickly and there are a bunch of things to do. Finally the wrap up auditors report can be concluded. Then I did the following:
1. Drop some towels to the apartment
2. Water the pomegranate plant. It looks a bit sad, shedding some leaves, I’m wondering whether it will survive.
3. Take all the dried clothes in
4. Went to have dinner at mom’s place, pick up the ladder
5. Went to Surrey Hills to patch up some holes all around getting the surface ready for painting.
6. Ironing quilt cover and bed sheets and pillow cases while watching “Perfect Wedding”, it is such a chick flick. I also folded all the clothes.
7. Continues to work on the fibonacci clock code
I feel very productive today.
It is not a very productive day. I work and then have dinner with colleague because some of us them are leaving. We met up in glen waverley and then had dinner at Thai restaurant called “Paradise Road”. I had Pad Thai noodles, it was ok.
Then I went back home and did the following
1. Recalculating how much paint I need to paint Surrey Hills
2. Pick up some pan cake from mom
3. Designing the fibonacci clock, I got the concept half way
4. Taking all the towels and pillowcases in from hanger and start preparing for the apartment cleaning
5. Put all the dirty clothes is washing machine for tomorrow.