I finished work quickly and there are a bunch of things to do. Finally the wrap up auditors report can be concluded. Then I did the following:
1. Drop some towels to the apartment
2. Water the pomegranate plant. It looks a bit sad, shedding some leaves, I’m wondering whether it will survive.
3. Take all the dried clothes in
4. Went to have dinner at mom’s place, pick up the ladder
5. Went to Surrey Hills to patch up some holes all around getting the surface ready for painting.
6. Ironing quilt cover and bed sheets and pillow cases while watching “Perfect Wedding”, it is such a chick flick. I also folded all the clothes.
7. Continues to work on the fibonacci clock code
I feel very productive today.