Today is Australia day, I forgot about it completely, until one of my friend reminded me. This is what I did.
1. Went to clean the apartment
2. Was my clothes and hang all the washing
3. Went to Surrey Hills and clean the toilet and laundry and getting it ready for painting
4. Iron the bed sheets, like cases and quilt cover while finished watching “Solo”
5. Tinker around the Bluetooth speaker, it seems that the touch sensor still not working properly, even with the 10pF capacitor. This is done while watching Australia Open women final. Naomi Osaka, win the title, she became no 1.