Today is Australia day, I forgot about it completely, until one of my friend reminded me. This is what I did.
1. Went to clean the apartment
2. Was my clothes and hang all the washing
3. Went to Surrey Hills and clean the toilet and laundry and getting it ready for painting
4. Iron the bed sheets, like cases and quilt cover while finished watching “Solo”
5. Tinker around the Bluetooth speaker, it seems that the touch sensor still not working properly, even with the 10pF capacitor. This is done while watching Australia Open women final. Naomi Osaka, win the title, she became no 1.
Today, is Sunday and I am feeling good that I will make a good progress. The day started with the following:
Washing all my clothes and hang them dry
Went to Bunnings and bought all the paint that I need including masking tape.
Start painting the ceiling of the bedroom. My brother later came and help painting the cornice. So I manage to finished both bedroom ceiling with 2 coats of white.
By the time we finished it is about 7:30 PM, I had to went home to pick up all the dried washing and later folded all the clothes while finished watching “Black Hat”. It was a low budget movie with Chris Hemsworth from “Thor”.