I finished my breakfast and packed my lunch then I did the following :
1. Tidy up the front yard. Also watering the pomegranate tree, it shows a good sign of recovery.
2. Went to Surrey Hills and patching up the bathroom ceiling. Then I painted second coat on the kitchen ceiling, laundry and toilet. I manage to get 2 coat on the bathroom ceiling too.
3. Get some vegetables and ham from wollies
4. Help tim to fix his Mongo dB by purging assume is the old data so that his unifi server can start. I think it was just sure to the file permission error that it won’t start. I did this while watching Australia open man finals, Djokovic vs Nadal. Djokovic win the title with three straight set. This is quite a quick match.
5. Installing a switch to the Bluetooth speaker, as the touch switch is not really working.