I finished my breakfast and packed my lunch then I did the following :
1. Tidy up the front yard. Also watering the pomegranate tree, it shows a good sign of recovery.
2. Went to Surrey Hills and patching up the bathroom ceiling. Then I painted second coat on the kitchen ceiling, laundry and toilet. I manage to get 2 coat on the bathroom ceiling too.
3. Get some vegetables and ham from wollies
4. Help tim to fix his Mongo dB by purging assume is the old data so that his unifi server can start. I think it was just sure to the file permission error that it won’t start. I did this while watching Australia open man finals, Djokovic vs Nadal. Djokovic win the title with three straight set. This is quite a quick match.
5. Installing a switch to the Bluetooth speaker, as the touch switch is not really working.
Last day of work before the weekend, finished most of the scheduling and checking on the documents for auditors. Then I did the following :
1. Went to Surrey Hills to continue patching some imperfections on the walls, sanding back some places that I had patched.
2. Ironing the bed sheet while watching “Iceman 2, the time traveler”. It was a continuation story from Iceman about 4 Ming dynasty warriors who are trapped and frozen in time. And now they can go back home in the past, one would like to save his village, the other would like to take over the world. Not as good as the first one, but still good for a quick movie kick.