I knock off early from work and did the following :
1. Get all the dried linen
2. Went to Surrey Hills to paint the first bedroom, boy it was hot. So hard to paint at 38 degree, the paint seems so sticky, so I continue painting the corner and then when it cools down a bit only then I painted the wall again
3. Patch up the bathroom ceiling
4. Trying to finish off the Bluetooth speaker, but still doesn’t work properly for some reason
5. Ironing the pillow case and bed sheets weeks watching “Ready player one”, and started to watch “Solo”
I went to bed at almost 2 AM, letting it cools down a bit.
I am still working and time flies, still checking artefacts, having steering committee and taking minutes. Then when I came back I did the following:
1. Went to Surrey Hills to finished second coat of the master bedroom corner and pay off the first bedroom corner
2. Pick up all the dried linen and towels
3. Went to clean the apartment, taking longer than usual, lots of things to clean
4. Ironing the pillow cases and quilt cover while watching “Ready player one”. It is quite an interesting movie about virtual reality taking aver the real world, which I think absolutely going to happen in the near future.
I went to bed nearly at 2 AM. It was so hot, the temperature is around 30 degree still at the time.
I’m back at work, and still busy with checking materials for the auditors. My right ankle is in pain so I was limping. I’m not sure what happened, probably due to all the jumping up and down to paint the ceiling the day before. Then after work I did the following :
1. Went to Surrey Hills to pain the bedroom wall. I manage to put one coat on the master bedroom and only half of the second before it was dark.
2. Setup skype and have a chat with my son.
3. Checking whether I had the materials for the light Saber. I think I’m still missing the frosted pipe.
Today, is Sunday and I am feeling good that I will make a good progress. The day started with the following:
Washing all my clothes and hang them dry
Went to Bunnings and bought all the paint that I need including masking tape.
Start painting the ceiling of the bedroom. My brother later came and help painting the cornice. So I manage to finished both bedroom ceiling with 2 coats of white.
By the time we finished it is about 7:30 PM, I had to went home to pick up all the dried washing and later folded all the clothes while finished watching “Black Hat”. It was a low budget movie with Chris Hemsworth from “Thor”.
It is back in the weekend, and here are what I did,
1. Went to have a haircut, and buy some groceries
2. Went to clean the apartment.
3. Went swimming for 30 minutes non stop, a bit crowded today
4. Hang all the washing
5. Went to Surrey Hills to clean the first bedroom wall, then I clean some of living room wall, and the living room windows, it was quite filthy
6. Ironing all the pillow cases, quilt cover and bed sheet while watching “Blood sucking bastard”. It was a low budget movie about vampire in the office. Pretty bad movie. Then I also watched “Black Hat” but only half way through, it is about hacker that cause chaos, by exploding a power plant and shorting soy bean price.
Last day of work before the weekend, finished most of the scheduling and checking on the documents for auditors. Then I did the following :
1. Went to Surrey Hills to continue patching some imperfections on the walls, sanding back some places that I had patched.
2. Ironing the bed sheet while watching “Iceman 2, the time traveler”. It was a continuation story from Iceman about 4 Ming dynasty warriors who are trapped and frozen in time. And now they can go back home in the past, one would like to save his village, the other would like to take over the world. Not as good as the first one, but still good for a quick movie kick.
I also work today, so less things to accomplish, still busy checking the documents for auditors. I found out that the systems that track CPD point called ELMO was completely useless, can’t even provide a good report.
After I came back I did the following :
1. Bring all the bed sheets, pillows cases and towels in.
2. Went to Surrey Hills to clean up the spaghetti network cables, I manage to untangle all of them and also take the rest of the lego bionicle sets and put them all in the box
3. Ironing the pillow cases, bed sheets and quilt cover while watching “Johnny English 2”. The story is about a cyber attack by a tech guy who is trying to take over the world. Mostly funny, but seems to have lost some of the attraction, as there was no fresh idea anymore.