I finished my breakfast and packed my lunch then I did the following :
1. Tidy up the front yard. Also watering the pomegranate tree, it shows a good sign of recovery.
2. Went to Surrey Hills and patching up the bathroom ceiling. Then I painted second coat on the kitchen ceiling, laundry and toilet. I manage to get 2 coat on the bathroom ceiling too.
3. Get some vegetables and ham from wollies
4. Help tim to fix his Mongo dB by purging assume is the old data so that his unifi server can start. I think it was just sure to the file permission error that it won’t start. I did this while watching Australia open man finals, Djokovic vs Nadal. Djokovic win the title with three straight set. This is quite a quick match.
5. Installing a switch to the Bluetooth speaker, as the touch switch is not really working.
I knock off early from work and did the following :
1. Get all the dried linen
2. Went to Surrey Hills to paint the first bedroom, boy it was hot. So hard to paint at 38 degree, the paint seems so sticky, so I continue painting the corner and then when it cools down a bit only then I painted the wall again
3. Patch up the bathroom ceiling
4. Trying to finish off the Bluetooth speaker, but still doesn’t work properly for some reason
5. Ironing the pillow case and bed sheets weeks watching “Ready player one”, and started to watch “Solo”
I went to bed at almost 2 AM, letting it cools down a bit.
I’m back at work, and still busy with checking materials for the auditors. My right ankle is in pain so I was limping. I’m not sure what happened, probably due to all the jumping up and down to paint the ceiling the day before. Then after work I did the following :
1. Went to Surrey Hills to pain the bedroom wall. I manage to put one coat on the master bedroom and only half of the second before it was dark.
2. Setup skype and have a chat with my son.
3. Checking whether I had the materials for the light Saber. I think I’m still missing the frosted pipe.