Day 4 was first day of New Year 2019. What a year 2018 was. I had an early breakfast as usual, then running a few errands as below.
1. Helping Mom Delivering cake and cookies to an aunt in Narre Warren. I learned from her that you can be a Buddhist monk for 2 weeks followed by meditation class another week in Yun Yang temple.
2. Cleaning up the apartment
3. Swim for 45 minutes nonstop with various styles
4. Finish cleaning up the kitchen wall in Surrey Hills, and finish cleaning up one of the bedroom wall and window
5. Install Ubuntu on Mom’s old Toshiba laptop
6. Ironing quilt cover and bed sheets while watching Zoolander 2
7. Eat Lontong for lunch and dinner at Jerri’s place and socialize with uncle Hotman’s family. We talk about plants for the backyard, what to keep and what to throw and what to plant.
Not a bad day for the first day of the year.