I woke up the usual time and quickly get ready and watered the pomegranate tree that I had “Air layered”. I’m not too sure whether the tree will survived. Then I did the following :
1. Mow the front and the back lawn, and also weed the side
2. Went to clean the apartment, it is quite dirty, so it took a while.
3. Went swimming for 20 minutes nonstop, while waiting for the laundry to finish.
4. Went home to hang all the washing because it was a good day with the sun or all day.
5. Went to Surrey Hills to clean the ceiling, also clean the back bedroom window outside. Jerry came to pickup more stuff from the garage.
6. Went home to pick up all the clothes that I hang to dry.
7. Ironing the bed sheets, quilt cover, pillows cases and all my shirt while watching “Batman Bad Blood”, it was an animated with the story of batman gone missing, and being brain washed, by his crazy ex-girlfriend who is the mom of Robin and try to take over the world.
Judging from all the task, it is not a bad day.
Working is not as fun as you think. I had to work late, this is because of the artifacts that we need to prepare for the auditors. So I was preparing water fall charts, qa the data and fix the discrepancy of data. I didn’t went home until close to 8 PM.
1. Went back to finished cleaning Surrey Hills hall way. Also patched up 3 holes in the wall.
2. Send a couple of files to my wife and chatted with my cousin in China about vitamins to be taken while breast feeding.
3. Took the bedsheet and quilt cover and also caring for the pomegranate tree.
Today I went back to work, so most of the day is gone preparing data for auditors review. In the morning I check up on the pomegranate plant. It looks worse than the day before, so I just keep watering it.
Here are the things that I did after work
1. Find and pack up games that needs room be sent via mail
2. Went to clean the apartment
3. Went swimming half an hour non stop while waiting for the Landry to finish
4. Hang the laundry when I get home, it seems like one of my neighbor is having a party, so noisy
5. Continue to draw the DC comic character
Not a bad list of things when you look at it.
I started the day with looking after the pomegranate tree that I just “Air layered”. I’m watering it to make sure that it can survive. Here are the list of things that I had done :
1. Hang all the bed sheets and quilt cover because the sun is out
2. Fix mom’s broken coffee grinder. The usual problem, the safety switch is clogged up with guff, so I cleaned it up with baking soda and vinegar solution
3. Went to my brother’s place and catching up with old mates from Belawan
4. Start air layering another pomegranate branch.
5. Trim down a tree at the front where I hang the Christmas light, after taking down the Christmas light of course
6. Clean up the back patio of Surrey Hills, and clean the hall way with sugar soap
7. Iron all the bed sheets and quilt cover and pillowcases while watching “Ant man and the Wasp”
Quite a list of things, quite proud of myself.
Day 6 is not a holiday, so I was at work, and moving from Springvale rd office to Wellington rd office. We packed up all our belongings and put it in our colleague’s X5 an drove it to Wellington rd office.
Then we went to lunch at Brendon Park, I had the Mie Goreng with chicken curry. It was quite yummy.
After lunch I am busy archiving all the SharePoint docs to usb drive as backup. In struggling to keep my eyes open for some reason. So I went to her some hot chocolate and tea to keep me awake. We are busy trying to find the location of the steering committee minutes in the network folders and SharePoint, then finally we found that it was located in a separate SharePoint site, I will have to migrate them tomorrow.
The rest of the night I had done the following:
1. Pick up the cup cake paper from Surrey Hills garage for Mom, it took me a while to find them
2. Went to Burwood one trying to find the ice cream scoop, but there is none in Kmart, Coles, or Reject shop. We are after the one with that can push the ice cream when you squeeze the handle
3. Went back to Surrey Hills to clean up the front bedroom, it was so dirty and I couldn’t finished it until 11:30 PM. I did clean some of my figurine on top in the shelf
4. Washing some towels and hang them dry
5. Ironing some towels
6. Post a blog about how to connect a “touch switch” to replace Bluetooth Amplifier buttons.
Then I went to bed at about 2 AM in the morning.