It is not a very productive day. I work and then have dinner with colleague because some of us them are leaving. We met up in glen waverley and then had dinner at Thai restaurant called “Paradise Road”. I had Pad Thai noodles, it was ok.
Then I went back home and did the following
1. Recalculating how much paint I need to paint Surrey Hills
2. Pick up some pan cake from mom
3. Designing the fibonacci clock, I got the concept half way
4. Taking all the towels and pillowcases in from hanger and start preparing for the apartment cleaning
5. Put all the dirty clothes is washing machine for tomorrow.
I am also working this day, so time goes by when you had to collect all the artifacts for auditors. I stayed late until close to 7:30 PM trying to assist one of the colleague to do some data analysis.
1. Went to collect bread from Irene
2. Went to Surrey Hills to measure the rooms and calculating the area that I need to paint, also research the paint that I need.
I didn’t get home until close to 12:30 AM. And went to bed straight after watering the pomegranate tree.
Working is not as fun as you think. I had to work late, this is because of the artifacts that we need to prepare for the auditors. So I was preparing water fall charts, qa the data and fix the discrepancy of data. I didn’t went home until close to 8 PM.
1. Went back to finished cleaning Surrey Hills hall way. Also patched up 3 holes in the wall.
2. Send a couple of files to my wife and chatted with my cousin in China about vitamins to be taken while breast feeding.
3. Took the bedsheet and quilt cover and also caring for the pomegranate tree.
Today I went back to work, so most of the day is gone preparing data for auditors review. In the morning I check up on the pomegranate plant. It looks worse than the day before, so I just keep watering it.
Here are the things that I did after work
1. Find and pack up games that needs room be sent via mail
2. Went to clean the apartment
3. Went swimming half an hour non stop while waiting for the Landry to finish
4. Hang the laundry when I get home, it seems like one of my neighbor is having a party, so noisy
5. Continue to draw the DC comic character
Not a bad list of things when you look at it.
I started the day with looking after the pomegranate tree that I just “Air layered”. I’m watering it to make sure that it can survive. Here are the list of things that I had done :
1. Hang all the bed sheets and quilt cover because the sun is out
2. Fix mom’s broken coffee grinder. The usual problem, the safety switch is clogged up with guff, so I cleaned it up with baking soda and vinegar solution
3. Went to my brother’s place and catching up with old mates from Belawan
4. Start air layering another pomegranate branch.
5. Trim down a tree at the front where I hang the Christmas light, after taking down the Christmas light of course
6. Clean up the back patio of Surrey Hills, and clean the hall way with sugar soap
7. Iron all the bed sheets and quilt cover and pillowcases while watching “Ant man and the Wasp”
Quite a list of things, quite proud of myself.
Finally the weekend is here, but there is no time to get bored, plenty of things to do.
1. I started with cleaning both apartment, my plan is to swim in between but I didn’t have time to do so. I started about 10:30 AM I didn’t finish until about 1:30 PM, then I hang most of the washing before going to lunch
2. Went to clean up in Surrey Hill, manage to finish cleaning the first bedroom and getting it ready for painting. I also clean the kitchen window’s glass inside out. Now it looks so much cleaner.
3. Cut the pomegranate branch that I had “Air layed”, and I potted with the putting mix. It seems like a success, it also have 2 pomegranate on the way.
4. Ironing the quilt cover set while watching “Doctor Strange“. It is part of the Avengers series, which explains how Doctor Strange comes about and have the possession of one of the infinity stone.
5. Posting instructables on how to make the Spiderman face mask which is being featured.
I think that was quite a productive day.
I am working on this day, so time flies when you had to sort out all the steering committee files, and extracted a bunch of sub sites from SharePoint. I also copy all the previous extracted files into a USB drive. Then I did the following
1. Watch Aquaman, quite a good installment of DC movie, one of the best, good story line. Who wouldn’t like the story of Atlantis?
2. Prepare the towels to get apartment ready for tomorrow
Day 6 is not a holiday, so I was at work, and moving from Springvale rd office to Wellington rd office. We packed up all our belongings and put it in our colleague’s X5 an drove it to Wellington rd office.
Then we went to lunch at Brendon Park, I had the Mie Goreng with chicken curry. It was quite yummy.
After lunch I am busy archiving all the SharePoint docs to usb drive as backup. In struggling to keep my eyes open for some reason. So I went to her some hot chocolate and tea to keep me awake. We are busy trying to find the location of the steering committee minutes in the network folders and SharePoint, then finally we found that it was located in a separate SharePoint site, I will have to migrate them tomorrow.
The rest of the night I had done the following:
1. Pick up the cup cake paper from Surrey Hills garage for Mom, it took me a while to find them
2. Went to Burwood one trying to find the ice cream scoop, but there is none in Kmart, Coles, or Reject shop. We are after the one with that can push the ice cream when you squeeze the handle
3. Went back to Surrey Hills to clean up the front bedroom, it was so dirty and I couldn’t finished it until 11:30 PM. I did clean some of my figurine on top in the shelf
4. Washing some towels and hang them dry
5. Ironing some towels
6. Post a blog about how to connect a “touch switch” to replace Bluetooth Amplifier buttons.
Then I went to bed at about 2 AM in the morning.
Day 5 star started to drag on a little bit, so here is what I had accomplished.
1. Taking Mom to the Eye and Ear hospital for her eye injection. Yeah sounds quite scary
2. Went to buy some bed sheets
3. Drive Mom to the market and while waiting, getting her prescription medications
4. Post a parcel on behalf of Wifey
5. Patch some holes on the wall, I counted about 11 of them.
6. Sorting out old boxes of motherboards, video cards, modem and mobile phone
7. Throw out old letters and keeping all the stamps
8. Ironing the quilt cover and bed sheets while finished watching Zoolander 2.
9. Watched “God of Egypt”, quite a good movie about the life in acient Egypt and search for eternity.
I might not seems alot at the start until I listed it all out. Now I feel much better.
Day 4 was first day of New Year 2019. What a year 2018 was. I had an early breakfast as usual, then running a few errands as below.
1. Helping Mom Delivering cake and cookies to an aunt in Narre Warren. I learned from her that you can be a Buddhist monk for 2 weeks followed by meditation class another week in Yun Yang temple.
2. Cleaning up the apartment
3. Swim for 45 minutes nonstop with various styles
4. Finish cleaning up the kitchen wall in Surrey Hills, and finish cleaning up one of the bedroom wall and window
5. Install Ubuntu on Mom’s old Toshiba laptop
6. Ironing quilt cover and bed sheets while watching Zoolander 2
7. Eat Lontong for lunch and dinner at Jerri’s place and socialize with uncle Hotman’s family. We talk about plants for the backyard, what to keep and what to throw and what to plant.
Not a bad day for the first day of the year.